Tuesday 18 July 2017

The magic of Millpool

It is not often that I visit an area that I have not seen since moving to West Cornwall,  but the Magic of Millpool seems to have avoided my attention over the last seven years but my visit was a very pleasant surprise in an area that can only be described as beautiful unspoilt back-water perhaps unseen by many Cornishmen and never by most annual visitors,  The charm of the ponds is complimented by the local wildlife some of which I photographed early AM  before breakfast a few days ago








I returned to the pond and one of my juvenile hobbies early Am today armed with a rod and reel and a day ticket to try my luck with the fish in this well stocked pond and had a lovely day reminiscing over some of my old fishing exploits,  As a bonus I had not quite forgotten all of my old fishing skill and ended up with a count of eleven fine one pound + fine Roach in my 40cm landing net and of course the story of ' The one that got away'  Happy Days !!







No comments:

Post a Comment