Friday 16 November 2018

Random Hunting Owl Portraits




With mist developing over the high ground it was a ' No Go ' for the Short-eared Owl yesterday PM which was the first day that I have missed since the 28th October when I had my first sighting of this winter which as it happens was also in the mist.

I spent my time productively producing several blogs and then got down to the Nitty-Gritty of cleaning up my Photo filing system by deleting or saving my owl images taken to date for this year. 

With some hard culling decisions made I finally reduced 8426 images down to 422.  This means that I deleted over 8000:  So am I happy...............You bet your life I am !!   Watching the Shorties and their behaviour has been a real treat this year following a barren winter last year and I have had time to consider my photographic approach on a day by day basis with a good mixed bag of action in the bag,  HAPPY DAYS!

The images used in this blog are just a few of the many that have not been used to illustrate any previous Owl blogs

















No comments:

Post a Comment