Tuesday 17 September 2019

Osprey with Fish



                                                          ' The one that got away '

Over the last month I have been working on the challenge to capture a few Osprey with fish images and the interesting fishing action image above is as close as I had got.

Well this morning after a two hour wait I finally got lucky when the Juvenile Osprey in the shots below hooked its talons into a nice Golden Rudd


My luck improved even more when it turned into the wind and flew in the direction of my cover and landed in nearby trees affording me some close overhead flight portraits












The skies were overcast and light levels respectively low but I was pleased to finally capture my        ' Osprey with fish ' shots for this migratory season.

No comments:

Post a Comment