Sunday 3 June 2018

Early Milllpool Wagtails






I made an early morning visit to Millpool and caught the sunrise en route.

I set up my kit looking for more of the Pheasant behaviour images over the pool hedgerow but my first subject ended up being a hard working Pied Wagtail with two hungry fledglings to attend too.

The older one of the two chicks followed the adult around the field and probably got the lions share of the insects caught by the adult but it was far more tricky to capture feeding shots.

The younger chick was more accommodating as it stayed in one location waiting to be fed so I could just focus on it and wait for the adult to return with food.

I just love it when I end up getting additional subjects while waiting for those that are planned ! .


















No comments:

Post a Comment