Monday 11 June 2018

Early return to windmill farm






I made an early return to Windmill Farm yesterday afternoon looking to pick up on a few subjects that I missed on my previous visit.

First up are the Common Lizard that I failed to catch on the boardwalks running through the bog areas.

I liked the 90 degree body angles demonstrated by the mating Damselflies.

On this second visit the Broad-bodied Chasers were more accommodating in showing off their mating behaviour,

And yes I caught the female Emperor laying her eggs on my last visit but I just love playing around with their reflections from different lighting angles.

And I saw but failed to capture a couple of fast moving Adder in the car parking area so that's another one on my list for next time.














                                   Another very pleasant afternoon at windmill Farm !!

No comments:

Post a Comment