Tuesday 19 February 2019

Peregrine Take-off Montage




The above Peregrine take-off montage was post produced from three of the sequence of images taken this morning and posted below :


I watched this female fly back onto one of her favoured perch points early AM today.  I could see by her extended crop that she had already eaten so she would probably settle down for a while to digest her meal.


I watched her watching me in a very relaxed manner as she is quite used to seeing me around.


It was almost noon before she started to show signs that she was getting restless so I was able to set my focus tracking to the expected line of a forthcoming take-off,


With plenty of pooping and wing stretching it was time for her to fly and she did so along a predictable flight path


So I was now able to expose the sequence of three images that are posted below and then use them in post production to create the flight montage heading this blog







1 comment: