Thursday 28 February 2019

Portraits from Ryan's Field




I was out dodging the storms this morning and ended up at Ryan's field just as a rare patch of clear sky flooded sunlight over the low waters of the lagoon.

I worked on a pair of Black-tailed Godwits that flew in to produce a nice landing reflection shot that was followed by some good close pairing.

Next up was a lone contrasting black, white and orange Oystercatcher that also benefited from good sunlight and as the clouds returned a Black-headed Gull provided a couple of flight shots as it departed.














Within a few minutes I took my last image of another Black-tailed Godwit that was taking a soaking as the rain poured down again and this time I decided that enough was enough and headed on home

No comments:

Post a Comment