Friday 19 January 2018

Peregrine take -off Sequence

With the wind coming from the northwest the south coast was the place to be today to make the most of the winter sunshine,  I caught sight of a Peregrine at one of its stashes high on a cliff face at quite a distance but when I watched through my lens I could see that it was without prey and probably just warming up in the sunshine,

The bird was" Watching me like a Hawk" and  I could see by its body language that it was getting ready to go so with a few shots in the can I moved just a little closer to try to make the most of its take -off  in the sequence posted below.











It seemed  like this very fine looking killing machine was off on the hunt once again as it climbed high into the sky above the cliff line and out of sight of all but the most observant birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment