Friday 2 February 2018

South coast Peregrine

I missed my pair of south coast Peregrine yesterday so with good weather and northerly light winds I returned again today to find not one but two birds looking full and relaxed on the same cliff face,  I believe they had recently fed as a pair of Ravens were busy clearing up prey left overs a little further along the cliffs without getting any hassle from the Peregrine.



I watched the Peregrine relaxing for around a hour before first one and then the other took to the skies to disappear around the headland,  The first provided me with a take-off sequence but the second one was in the air before I had finished with the first one,  I still managed a couple of aerial shots before it followed on after its mate,





              Both birds are looking fit and healthy in advance of this years breeding season !!

No comments:

Post a Comment