Thursday 17 May 2018

New encounters with subjects from earlier blogs




I made another early morning visit to Marazion Marsh this morning looking out for a pair of Otter that were spotted again yesterday. 

No show today,  I will keep plugging on as usual until I encounter them but I was delighted to see that the dominant pair of Mute Swan were proudly showing off a fine clutch of seven goslings along the front of the marsh water line.



The rabbits had plenty of evidence of young bunnies chasing about but the adults decided to make a few more just to keep their numbers up.




It was also nice to see a flock of Sanderling with a few Ringed Plover that were busy working the surf line on the beach opposite before the morning beach walkers arrived,




Moving on along the coast I came across a noisy trio of newly fledged Ravens that were still being fed on the nest the last time that I saw them,  They were all now looking grown up and confident in their cliff top environment,



Moving on to to higher heath land I missed the best part of a Red Kite fly-bye but enjoyed working with a couple of skylark and Willow warbler and ended with yet another fine take-off shot by a male Cuckoo.




No comments:

Post a Comment