Sunday 7 April 2019

Buck Roe Deer Rewards


Sunday proved to be a cold dark overcast and windy day and a challenge for  'Roe Deer in the reed' Photography.

Apart from the poor weather conditions the small herd of six or more Deer forgot to turn up to feed so I spent several hours sitting in low tree branches looking out for them and drinking coffee while waiting for some action.

When it did eventually arrive it came in the form of the dominant older buck that tends to feed on its own and feed it certainly did,  rarely raising its head above the reed beds in an hours feed to afford me a few portraits images before I left feeling a little disappointed with my progress.

It had proved tricky waiting for brief  'Head up'  shots and focusing through the tall reeds a nightmare with more shots lost than gained but my reward came by way of just the three images posted below that I was on hindsight very pleased to have come away with.









No comments:

Post a Comment