Wednesday 24 April 2019

Osprey over Hayle Estuary




I have spent quite a few hours trying to capture images of the elusive Osprey that has been fishing the Hayle Estuary for several days.

Well two hours into this mornings visit I finally had this Majestic bird in my viewfinder as it made a close overhead pass.

A little sunshine would have been nice to improve exposures but when you are snapping away on an accommodating Osprey that is stacking up images in your memory card after many hours of waiting you don't tend to complain.

No fish caught on this occasion as the local seagulls were harassing the Osprey badly but if they had not done so chances are that the Osprey would have already fished farther down the estuary and not ended up flying in my direction.










 My last image gives equal attention to both birds for creating the spectacle by their behaviour !!

No comments:

Post a Comment