Saturday 1 September 2018

South coast Peregrine today





Yesterday morning I spotted this well fed female Peregrine  ( Check out her full crop ' )  on cliffs along the south coast and I decided to wait and see if she might provide me with a reasonably close take-off sequence.

I sat there 'Watching her watching me'  with my shutter finger poised to record a take-off for well over a hour before she finally tired of my company and departed

As anyone that has tried it will understand, Waiting for these split second moments of action can be quite taxing on your patience and nervous system and the longer they take the more determined you become to capture them.









The final result is shown in the montage image below which records the take-off flight action in full detail over a period of less than a second :


No comments:

Post a Comment