Wednesday 26 September 2018

Wildlife of the Isle of Skye





My wife and I have just taken a somewhat restricted five day photography trip to sample the wildlife opportunities available on the Isle of Skye.  Due to the size of the island which is around sixty miles long by a max of thirty wide and our limited time scale we decided to try to increase our chances of success with subjects such as the Sea Eagle shown above by hiring the services of the wildlife Photography Guide Stewart Dawber as seen in the image below.  Stewart has been resident and working on all manner of wildlife projects on Skye for the last ten years.

  He seems to have taken a shine to my current Camera/Tripod assembly.



What it says on his brochure is just what we asked for and Stewart delivered .    I have posted a couple of images here showing the results !!










In my next couple of blogs I will show a full portfolio of images and go into more detail about how we worked on each of the above subjects on this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment