Wednesday 13 March 2019

Close Focus Adder Portraits



I returned to the Adder sighting location of a few days ago and this time I had plenty of time on my hands to wait for the right moments to take a few portraits.

The weather was cold and very windy with occasional showers and the adder was not showing when I arrived just after Nine AM. I walked the cliffs for a while and on my return an hour or so later this fine Adder was just settling into a small basking point clearing,

I worked with My 500mm f4 lens with a 1.7 tele-converter on a Nikon D500 DX body to achieve full frame images at a four to five metre distance from the adder to avoid disturbance and when I finally left a couple of hours later the Adder was still out basking in its low level sun trap.

















No comments:

Post a Comment