Wednesday 27 March 2019

Roe Deer among the Trees




It was a cracking spring morning with a clear blue sky, no wind, and a frost on the ground as I headed out early looking for Roe deer.

As the sun came up I could see them moving around under cover in the shade of the trees around fifty metres from my cover,  a wily old Doe finally led two young Does and bucks on out into the grassland to feed,

A young Doe somehow got left behind and when she realised it she stood stock still in the cover of the trees until the small herd returned an hour later.

My final shot of the morning was a back lit spiders web set high in long grasses that was a pain in my line of sight to the lone Doe so I focused in on it at the end just to do it justice.














A lovely way to start my day on a really cracking spring morning !

No comments:

Post a Comment