Wednesday 15 March 2017

Cornish Kestrel part 11

All fairly quiet with the Kestrels this afternoon, Our female Kate spent most of her time looking well fed and relaxed while preening herself around the nesting area,  No further prey was delivered by Kevin during several fly-bye's so I would assume that they were both well supplied during the morning.

I looked for an opportunity to capture a take off or landing sequence as Kate occasional took short flights from one cliff ledge to another and eventually caught this sequence of three take off images below that worked quite nicely in a montage




I have probably taken more pictures of Kevin and Kate than any other individual birds and with this being our seventh year of them tolerating my presence since I moved to Cornwall I still get an aweful lot of joy from watching and working with them.

1 comment:

  1. I read your post and I found it amazing! thank!Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.
    http://www.passportphotoworkshop.com/

    ReplyDelete