Thursday 20 April 2017

North coast Peregrine

North cliffs Peregrine,

Having taken my wife to college on a lovely bright spring morning on Wednesday I found myself with a few hours to kill prior to pick -up time so I headed north for a walk along the dramatic North Cliffs,  Being always on the look-out for wildlife I do occasionally get a sighting or two of the Peregrine and Kestrel that thrive along this coast, and this was my lucky day as the first thing a saw when I looked down over the cliffs was this male Peregrine looking back at me from an outcrop about thirty metres down a sheer drop to the sea,  The downward angle to the bird precluded the use of a tripod to work on it so it was hand held only which bearing in mind that I was right on the cliff edge, I often find that the lens movement can upset my own sense of balance so I only took three multi shutter releases and moved on along the coast enjoying my walk,  I finally downloaded the results last night and was delighted with each of the exposures below,







No comments:

Post a Comment