Saturday 2 December 2017

Ashton fields

Sometimes a photo opportunity comes out of the blue, Earlier today I took my wife to Ashton to pick up some of her latest creations from a local pottery which backed onto several fields,  When I looked through the hedgerow I could see that they were full of Fieldfare, Redwing and Starlings but I didn't have a camera with me!,  I was due at Marazion marsh later in the afternoon but went for plan B and returned to the pottery and was pleased to see that they were still resident,  Besides the birds mentioned above I also worked on a lovely Mistle Thrush and a rather distant squabble some group of Goldfinch to produce the set of portraits posted below:  I also met some interested neighbours and I hope they enjoy looking at this blog this evening  and 'Yes'  You were right, It was a Mistle Thrush!






No comments:

Post a Comment