Saturday 30 December 2017

Kennell Vale Part Three

Perhaps a bird that anyone can capture a few shots of in their own garden and I would certainly have a choice between two that visit ours on a regular basis but this little chap was the star of the show at Kennell Vale on Thursday and it refused to go unnoticed for the whole time that I spent waiting in the cover of a holly bush for the illusive Dipper to return.  I had no hand-outs to offer so it started by almost trying to get under my feet looking for disturbed bugs and at one stag it was so close to my face on the holly that I had to put my reading glasses on to focus on it and as a finally before I left it popped on to the front of my 500mm lens while I still had my hand on the shutter release,  " A Star Performer " indeed,








No comments:

Post a Comment