Saturday 2 December 2017

Cattle egret and Little Egrets

My morning started off looking for Roe Deer at Longrock, No show there and it started raining so I moved on to Hayle hide at Ryans field but there was little to view and a northeasterly wind was blowing the rain straight into the hide  so I cut through the back lanes to St Erth and on along Tredrea lane towards home,   A herd of cows and a few frisky bullocks caught my eyes on the far side of a field and then I noticed a group of Egrets dodging between their legs,   They were quite distant but as I set up my tripod the herd noticed me and started to wander towards me probably hoping that I was the farmer coming to feed them,  The egrets followed behind them until they were eventually only twenty metres in front of me enabling me to produce the portfolio posted below.










No comments:

Post a Comment