Saturday 9 December 2017

Garden visitors today

Apart from my early visit to Marazion marsh this morning the wet weather put the damper on visiting any other locations through the day, I settled down to producing this years crop of Xmas cards in my study but my wife kept coming in to inform me that she had spotted  a 'This or That' bird somewhere in the garden and perhaps I should snap it,  So I did and the images below represent some of the sixteen species that I snapped away at as the day progressed,  The male and female Bullfinch are the first ones sighted in our garden in seven years of living here but the female Blackcap has to be my favourite and takes the first and last slot in the portfolio below and yes I have just finished the Xmas cards somewhat later than intended.


















No comments:

Post a Comment